FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Cashing in miles with KF for this week fingers crossed
Old Mar 6, 2012, 3:40 am
A2A

Programs: AA, BASilver, TajICGold, MarriottPlatinum,HyattGlobalist, EYGold, AI
Originally Posted by skinnylizard
Hi folks, noob on the forum here so do bear with me.

Cashed in 16000 of some 24000 miles i accumalated since i started using the ill fated KF-Amex card in Aug '11. Flying with the wife to her sisters in Bangalore on KF on Thurs back Tues.

Was literally tracking KF flights everyday for the last week, seems like their 4pm is the only one departing and landing on time (or with a 10% delay) my original flight the 7.30 does not take off before 9-9.30. Really hope this happens painlessly.

Have stopped using my KF-Amex card from this month onwards, no point in collecting more points. Its up for renewal in a few months and have decided not to pursue.

Was pinged by the Amex people who said they were sending me an Amex Gold Charge card, where apparently i can use my points at other airlines (or Jet, not sure) no fee for the first year im told, i tried to get them to give me the Paltinum, not sure whats going on with that.

cheers,
skinny
I've asked for a written assurance from Amex that nothing will happen to my MR points on the KFAX card, told them they pushed us to auto sweep and it was their choice not ours. they are responsible if something happens to KF. will keep you guys informed