FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hilton Gdansk {POL}
View Single Post
Old Feb 24, 2012, 2:05 pm
anwan

I think this is very nice, rather small hotel. I have been there a couple of times already. I have got just one room upgrade on my four stays there (as Diamond) so rather do not count on that (unless I am simply without luck here).

I have only stayed in the rooms overlooking Moltawa river. Those rooms are nice and have very nice view. But those are their superior rooms I think. I am not sure about other rooms but they must have definitively worse view. There is nice swimming pool, sauna and steaming room (but no Jacuzzi). Also there is some (I think) SPA centre (never used that one).

Very large selection of food during breakfast. Usually some sparkling wine is available which I enjoy whenever I can.

There is just one restaurant (with good food but I recommend also going out for diner) and one bar at top level of the hotel. There is no executive lounge.

The hotel location in Gdansk is very good. Very close to old town in Gdansk with plenty option for good food and some sightseeing. The train station (the one which can take you to Sopot) is also near by (less than 30 mins by foot).

There should be bus from the airport to that train station so you may save some money on taxi if you do not mind longer travel and some walking.