FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Shanghai
Thread: Shanghai
View Single Post
Old Feb 15, 2012, 4:49 am
BENLEE

Programs: Krisflyer PPS, SPG, Hyatt GoldPassport, Shangri-la Golden Circle, British Airways ExecClub
If budget is not a significant constraint, Peninsula will be my recommendation. Very posh rooms and equipped with all the latest gizmos and gadgets that a business traveler will need, and being a Peninsula, it's top tier luxury. They have meeting rooms but you have to pay for it though.

On the other hand, if budget is a factor and you don't mind more modest but still very comfortable accommodation, I will recommend a new found favorite of my, the Shangri-la Kerry Pudong. It has a great club lounge with lots of meeting room and near to airport and a world class fitness centre. If you book the club rooms value rate, they will include round trip airport transfer, club lounge access with breakfast, evening cocktail, all day beverages, free internet ( standard for all Shangri-las ) including in the club lounge, free laundry and two hours free use of meeting room per day.

The Puli is a boutique hotel. It's very nice but I don't think suitable for business travelers.