FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Vietnam Airways Silver Card
View Single Post
Old Feb 13, 2012, 2:54 pm
BKKROP

Programs: P THAI,Diamond HYATT
Originally Posted by smokie36
I received one of these in the post today.

Anyone know what (if anything) this entitles me to?

Thanks.
Silver is the first tier,so don,expect much, but it does look after a little luggage for you. If you are doing much local travel, what I find useful is Korean,China southern,eastern and airlines all can be used. Best to aim for gold, that,s when you can use the business class checking and that is when they start upgrading you to the front cabin. I like VN, started to use them a lot in Cambodia and alsoLaos. Lounges are great, even if the food is a little strange, but once used to it, it is fun. Every month they seem to have double mileage on different routes, at the moment it is London and KL. if you are thinking of using them for a trip to Australia, they have an awesome fare ex PNH in business to Melbourne for $2000 which by a code share arrangement is also valid on a QF card. Initially I moved all the mileage over to GA, but as they are now established have reverted to being very rod. You will like this program, should work well for 1 or 2 years, plenty of UPGs, plenty of double mileage offers and so far, good redemptions, regards