FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Improved UA Explorer card offer
View Single Post
Old Feb 3, 2012, 11:38 am
CVG_Kid

Programs: AAdvantage, Delta Skymiles, CapOne Venture, Citi ThankYou
Originally Posted by SPLP007
please clarify

you posted "I called and the Continental Business Mastercard was approved. I'll confirm the promo on receipt and then attempt a bump to 50k. I have no other Chase business cards."

do you know of a 50k business offer that we can try to bump 2? or were you mixing the personal offer of 50k?

did u try the business bump? results?

thanks
We'll have to see how it turns out. My primary reason for the CO Biz app is to grab A bonus before the product is discontinued. 25k is my 'bird in the hand'. Any bump is just a cherry on top.

I could swear I'd read posts of folks continuing to get targeted CO Biz offers but if not it still does not undermine my primary reason for applying: to get a CO award before it goes away for good. Further, for every targeted offer you hear about there are likely a dozen you don't. I've been very successful with Chase bumps in the past and never had to go beyond a basic description of the offer. They've never asked for a friend's invitation code for instance.

My United account just showed up online last night so I'm 4/4 with my last churn.