FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - flisea.com: Star Alliance award availability lookup tool
Old Feb 1, 2012, 10:12 pm
zh

Programs: TK *G, Marriott Titanium Elite, Hilton Diamond,UA Silver
Originally Posted by Pseudo Nim
Hi everyone,

So since I felt there weren't ENOUGH *A reward availability sites out there, I went and wrote one - and where else to announce it but on FT I actually started the same thread on MilesBuzz, but I think that was the wrong place for it - allthough the mods didn't move it (and the thread died anyway), so I am re-trying here.

It's completely free - for now, anyway, and it basically allows you to search Aeroplan (anonymously) and ANA (with registration/input of your ANA credentials) availability in a HTML5-compatible (i.e. it'll work on your iPhone/iPad/Android/whatever device, in addition to your PC - Chrome-optimised!) layout.

The URL is http://flisea.com. Once again - you don't NEED to register, but you MUST if you want to use a) ANA, or b) scheduled watchlist function (!) - it'll let you schedule a search and run once daily to try to find whatever segment it is you're trying to get your paws on.

Thanks, and please feel free to suggest new features, find bugs, and other stuff like that. It's a work in progress.

-pN
Just took a quick look - nice design! Did a few searches - will take closer look when I have a bit of time.

Nice work Pseudo Nim.

ZH