FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Discussion: Plats at 75 nights/year = 4 points per $ and Your24 check-in time
Old Feb 1, 2012, 3:31 pm
mlad1101

Programs: SPG Plat, Emerald Exec., PC Plat, AA, CO, DL, UBS Charter Card, Palladium Card, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by naitkris
It is not mentioned in the FAQ, but regarding the Your24 benefit:
"Time on your side. Also get access to our new Your24™ benefit, which allows you the flexibility to choose your check in time. For example, if you check in at 9 p.m., check out at 9 p.m."

Does this apply regardless the number of nights stayed? Or does it just apply for a 1 night (24 hour) stay?

To clarify:
  • Obviously if staying just 1 night at a Starwood property and checking in for example @ 04:00 AM on 1 March 2012 will allow one to check out at 04:00 AM on 2 March 2012.
  • However if for example staying 21 nights at a Starwood property and checking in @ 04:00 AM on 1 March 2012 will this also allow one to check out at 04:00 AM on 22 March 2012?

If the above does apply for multiple nights (as I presume and hope) then it will be great for a lot of my travel which otherwise forces me to pay for an extra night due to very early flight arrivals and departures in the morning to some countries.
In the email sent out the actual quote is "For example, check in at 9 p.m. and you're able to check out at 9 p.m. day of departure."

That should answer your question.