FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Motion Passed: Non-counting of Posts in a Games Forum
Old Jan 18, 2012, 3:06 pm
DeaconFlyer
Suspended

Programs: UA Gold
Originally Posted by Mary2e
I find it absolutely amazing that you dug up something I posted on Jan 5 - the discussion has evolved since then and people can and do change their mind - particularly after getting further input.

Probably what amazes me more is the number of times you've posted in these Omni threads about posts not counting, yet you're not a member of the sub-commuity that Omni is. Why don't you check it out and see just how much of a community it is? Or would you rather post another hundred times about how much you think posts there shouldn't count?
No digging required. I was reading through that thread and saw your post and noticed you had changed your opinion back and forth a couple times. That's certainly your prerogative.

I come to FT to learn about Miles and Points and Travel. OMNI does not interest me.

After we've gone through the whole discussion and exercise of deciding that all posts are equal, it's pretty silly that the next vote is whether or not posts should be treated differently.

"All posts are equal, but some posts are more equal than others."