FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Lets start a wish list - What can do QR better!!!!
Old Jan 9, 2012, 12:37 am
Omar84

Programs: BAEC Gold, Starbucks Gold, CO Op gold
I completely agree with joining an Alliance, to me thats huge. But this is something in common with all the Middle East carriers, neither EK, EY or Oman Air are in any alliance. I know their are some code sharing malarchies but I want status not just miles.

The chauffeur one is big as well, especially at least at their home base they could offer this service since their arent even that many people that actually get off in Doha, though this is changing slowly.

An online award/redemption system is the biggest change they need to implement. Having to phone the call centre or send emails is a system that is very frustrating in itself as you have to spend time on the phone talking to people trying to work different combinations when you could have done it by yourself.

I understand I am just repeating what everyone else is saying but I guess I just wanted to give my support to what alot have you mentioned already.