FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Questions Regarding the United Club one-time pass {Archive}
Old Jan 6, 2012, 3:23 pm
filelover

Programs: AA Exec Plat, IHG Plat, Marriott Plat, HHonors Diamond
Got these two. My card is coming to the 1 yr mark (plan on canceling it). Looks like these can be used by anyone.

Originally Posted by muji
Received a letter today from Chase/Continental thanking me for having had the OnePass credit card (had it & closed it last year). The letter says "enclosed are your anniversary benefits...when you renew your OnePass card membership..." Enclosed are two "travel discount certificates" as well as two "one-time passes for United Club".

I do not plan on renewing the card (which I actually have already closed months ago). There is nothing on the passes which indicate I need to be a current OnePass cardholder (or need to present my OnePass card along with the passes in order to gain club access).

The passes state: "This pass grants one person one-time access to United Club". If I use the passes would I likely simply hand the club staff the pass - or would they require a check to see if I am a current OnePass cardholder, etc.?