FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Award booking services - a list and some reviews
Old Jan 4, 2012, 9:16 am
johndeere19

Programs: *G, SPG, OW Sapphire
Originally Posted by somempire1
I would also like to recommend Award Travel Consulting and they only charge $100 per booking: http://www.awardtravelconsulting.com/ I am new to the game and ATC helped book two F class award tickets using US Airways DM. They take consulting to a new level because we experienced a bump on one of our segment back home and could not get in touch with US Airways but luckily I was able to get access to a computer before boarding and emailed ATC with the predicament. They gave US Airways a call and had the problem resolved when we arrived for our next connection flight.
I'm glad you enjoyed your trip...hopefully we'll get to see some pictures of you in the BKK Thai Airways First Class lounge soon! To clarify, we charge $100/person to put together an itinerary and $50/itinerary to call in and book. We have a full explanation (along with a picture taken in TK first class suites with wine and canapes ) available--see link below.

Last edited by philemer; Jan 9, 2012 at 8:16 am Reason: removed commercial link