FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Heading to Orlando in complete ignorance
View Single Post
Old Jan 2, 2012, 7:14 am
Dovster
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Bates Motel Plat
I am arriving on Saturday, March 3, at 6:06 am, after spending a full week in Vegas and then getting on a 4 hour flight, very possibly in Economy (I am a Delta Gold on an M fare, so I would say I have only a small chance of an upgrade). In other words, I will probably arrive exhausted which is why I am not thrilled about driving.

I will remain there until Tuesday, March 6, at which time I will head to JFK and connect to TLV. (Fortunately, these flights will be in FC and Biz Elite.)

I am coming for the following reasons:

1. To give a decent memorial period to the money I am certain to lose in Vegas.

2. To avoid the freezing north (otherwise I would have gone to New York and spent a few days wandering through Manhattan).

3. To just relax a bit -- possibly to spend one day at a theme park.

(If any FTers are in the area and are willing to subject themselves to the torture of meeting me, it would be my great pleasure. This is especially true if they are beautiful women with truly atrocious taste in men.)

I really can't give you any more information because I don't have any. Until about an hour before I made that post I had no intention of going to MCO. I was going to spend those days in Atlanta (I will be there for three days before going to Vegas) but having been there several times in the past two years, I thought I would try someplace else (and someplace warmer) on the way back.

Last edited by Dovster; Jan 10, 2012 at 8:05 pm