FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Gay Key West (non-nude)
View Single Post
Old Dec 27, 2011, 3:20 pm
jamesteroh
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Originally Posted by Keysgay
I would recommend staying at Big Ruby's Guesthouse. It is listed as clothing optional, but that is more an exception than a rule. Once in a great while someone will swim nude. The location is great - 1/2 block from Duval Street and walking distance to everything.
I also recomend Big Ruby's. They great their guests GREAT. I was there for new years once and they made complimentary pina coladas, the breakfast is cooked to order, they keep the property up and the location is good. I love the tropical shower.

The only drawback is if you have a car, they only have a couple parking spots, but I wouldn't recomend renting a car in Keywest anyway, no need for one, but I would consider renting a bike.

Big Ruby's is advertised as clothing optional but only saw people nude a couple times and that was when swimming or once someone was sunbathing nude. It isn't like people walk around the place with no clothes on and I have never seen any public sexual activity.