FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Diners Club BMO CS Strategy for Replacement Card
Old Dec 26, 2011, 12:29 am
urbansuite

Angry Diners Club BMO CS Strategy for Replacement Card

It is rare that I take a grievance to the internet for solutions but the BMO takeover is so disastrous that I am out of solutions with these people.

I had to request a new DC after the card being used on a fraudulent website. Upon it's discovery I immediately called Diners Club to request another card. Of course the card never came next day delivery as promised, and after requesting a tracking number none could be found.

I then requested another card; it never came, this time standard USPS 7-10 business days. After nearly a month, they have refunded my annual fee but still no Professional Diners Club Card. I have probably spoken to 7 CSR's all forwarding up to the Supervisors, and no action.

What are they thinking? Is this reverse business development? Why give a 20k line but not issue replacements? Are they just trying to kill the brand? What can the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau do to force BMO to deliver if there are enough complaints? Please help.