Originally Posted by saacman5033
Just received the following offer in my email:
As a cardmember, you'll benefit from:
* One time $100 statement credit for the first eligible American Airlines purchase made within 12 months of cardmembership
* Earn 50,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles after $3,000 in purchases within the first 4 months of cardmembership — enough for two domestic round-trip flight awards
* Receive One Companion Certificate after you become a cardmember. Use your Citi® / AAdvantage® card to purchase a domestic roundtrip coach fare on American Airlines and two fly for the price of one — no minimum fare restrictions apply
* Two AAdvantage® miles for every $1 you spend on eligible American Airlines purchases and one mile per $1 spent on other purchases for the first 12 months of cardmembership. After the first 12 months, continue to earn one mile per $1 spent on purchases
* $0 annual fee for the first 12 months, then $85 ($75 for the CitiBusiness® / AAdvantage® Visa® card) per year thereafter
Offer expires December 31st and has typical "first time Citi Cardholders" exclusion.
Terms & Conditions
I got the companion certificate tied to the OP's offer. It says that the "Reservation must be booked in H, V, M, L, K, W, V, G, S, N, Q, or O Inventory". There are some blackout dates as well, but what do these fare codes mean? Can I book at Expedia or Priceline and get these fare codes with the lowest fares?