FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Global Entry Application Countries Visited [consolidated thread]
Old Dec 17, 2011, 1:26 pm
TheBOSman
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Airline nobody. Sad!
Originally Posted by igopogo
I'm sure they won't care that you haven't traveled yet.

But I have a question...Costa Rica isn't a reason for Global Entry? If you're flying back through Miami I think you will be very happy to fly through immigration.

(Rereading your post, I guess Costa Rica is the reason you're asking the question...have fun and get a steak at El Bramadero if you're MR'ing through Liberia)
Yes. Going through MIA is EXACTLY the perfect reason to get GE ^. I'll be passing through LIR so I'll see if I can get a stop in at that restaurant, I'm always up for a good steak!

Was just wondering what they might ask me. I'm not concerned about it or worried they might reject me at all, more just curious. I once had an interview to work at the passport processing center and I used to work for a government agency (the only one more hated than TSA!), so I'm not too concerned about acceptance. I'm just in something of an unusual situation. They'll see that I am harmless . Just going to mention that I have much more international travel coming up (also truth), that's why I want it despite nothing previous.