FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Really good experiences on Aegean - Same for you?
Old Dec 15, 2011, 7:56 am
PVDtoDEL

Programs: TK ELPL (*G), AS 100K (OWE), BA Gold (OWE), Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by guyin4B
I never said anything about the professionalism of the Greek people. You made that up. I happen to love Greece and the Greek people very much. I lived on Paros for a long time. My point was that every flight we had on A3 was perfect in every respect - on time every time, never lost bags, immaculate airplanes, flawlessly courteous gate agents and flight crews, and more. I was simply asking whether this perfection is normal on A3 in other people's experiences with them.
Exactly. When was the last time you flew in the US and there were no lost bags, immaculate airplanes, flawlessly courteous gate agents and flight crews and more?

I can't remember the last time I had an experience like that. Staff members invariably bark at you, no courteousness at all. The planes are often dirty, and I haven't checked a bag on a domestic flight in years but I can tell you that they lose my bags when I'm flying to India all the time...