FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Narrow Minds and Narrow Bodies - To Denver with the New United, Aer Lingus and FlyBe
Old Dec 13, 2011, 5:48 am
Weean

Originally Posted by Kevincm
The safety video played (the same Continental video with Rhapsody in Blue dubbed over it)
At the risk of excommunication from the UA forums, I really hate Rhapsody in Blue. What were they thinking? I'd much sooner they kept the Tulip and retained the anodyne but inoffensive music that Continental used to use. I'm sure it would have cost less due to rights as well.

Originally Posted by Kevincm
Maybe it’s that time of year, but there seems to be a lot of cuts to the Continental IFE system in terms of content. And we all know whilst a nice big screen and easy controls make for a great IFE system, ultimately - it’s content that matters. And it was lacking this time.
Yeah, the 757 CO AVOD always had less content than the 777. See, you like to paint yourself as the ultimate low-rent Trip Reporter, but I see that you're struggling to live without the widebody amenities

Good to see another report Kevin, you must be knackered with all this (Y) flying! Take the rest of the year off...