FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Question 4: What is more important about FlyerTalk, content or community?
Old Nov 4, 2011, 9:08 pm
Ancien Maestro
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
The draw to FlyerTalk is Miles and Points.. and the valuable information obtained here to better understand FFP and Hotel Incentive Programs..

The Community aspect is a great way to get members plugged in.. I have met other FlyerTalk Members at GolfDo's and onsite at hotels.. The social networking, private messaging, correspondences.. It brings a sense of association to the Miles and Points interest..

FlyerTalkers heavily involved with l/earning of FFPs and Hotel Incentive Programs are focused on the goal of maximizing value of our dollar in the travels we all do.. and the dream of being able to do what we can otherwise justify or afford..

The Community Aspect brings individuals of the same interest.. that is Miles and Points, together.. in an aspect of support, friendship and comaradarie. I have come to appreciate this greatly in my personal life.