FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi AA: now 40k, plus other offers as they appeared.[9.2011 - 5.2013]
Old Oct 26, 2011, 4:11 pm
captaincool

Originally Posted by dongrilla
Received the below offer today, but when I click on the link it doesn't show me the offer details in application. This is the first time I am applying for Citi AA and want to make sure the will honor the offer..

• One time $150 statement credit for the first eligible American Airlines purchase made within 12 months of cardmembership
  • Earn 50,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles after $3,000 in purchases within the first 4 months of cardmembership2 — enough for two domestic round-trip flight awards
  • Two Admirals Club® one day passes for complimentary access to over 40 Admirals Clubs worldwide upon enrollment as a cardmember

Is this worth applying ? If I apply for both visa and amex what are the chances of applying and will it count as two hits ?
If you can hit the spend, that seems to be the best offer out there at the moment. Perhaps you can post the link?

As for the inquiries, if it they are both personal apps and done on the same day, they should combine as only 1 inquiry. At least that is what happened for me and most others with the 75k apps.