FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Disney; One parent, Two kids
View Single Post
Old Oct 24, 2011, 3:07 pm
Flews

Disney; One parent, Two kids

Looking for advice.

Heading back to Disney next week. Have been many times. Mrs. Flews has to back out at the last minute (work), so it's just me and our 3-going-on-4-year-old twins, a boy & girl. Both have also been to Disney several times. (So please don't tell me they are too young; I know from experience they aren't.)

Staying at the Swan. It's our property of choice. While we have enjoyed and/or been disappointed by half a dozen other WDW properties over the years, we really like the Swan's location, ambiance and facilities. We like to walk to Epcot & DS, and to many nearby eateries.

Even though the kids will mostly walk, I've pre-arranged a double stroller rental through a service which we have used before and found to be excellent. We tend to spend mornings at the parks, afternoons swimming/napping at the hotel, and evenings at either Epcot or MK - although mostly Epcot for dinner, fireworks & the short walk home to bed. (thus the stroller).

Because we've had so much WDW experience, both with and without the kids, I normally wouldn't ask for advice. But this is a first going solo.

Aside from the obvious, and tips or suggestions from anyone who's been -or knows of someone who's been - in this situation?

Thanks!

Cheers,