FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - P90x
Thread: P90x
View Single Post
Old Oct 13, 2011, 9:16 am
Silver Fox
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime Gold, Global Entry, Hertz PC, and my wallet
Originally Posted by annerj
Week 1 of P90x done....the workouts themselves are not that hard (a lot of hype I think). That said I was sore from some of the new moves. For me the 90+ minutes of Yoga was by far the hardest and of that its really only the first half that was really hard.

I added in a short bike ride, a spin class, about an hour on a stationary and a circuit class this week in addition to the 7 P90x workouts. Depending on my travel schedule I will probably add in a few workouts every week as I don't think the p90x is enough (I'd probably pack on a few pounds if I did it alone).

This week will be interesting as I have a trip to Houston (yesterday) and to Dubai (friday)....will have to work a bit to squeeze the workouts in on the longer travel days but I'm hopeful I can stick with it.
Do you think that you are trying hard enough? I don't mean to be rude but I am a little lazy in pushing myself sometimes (I think my fear of failure kicks in) and wondered if you might be doing a similar thing and just mentally checking the "task complete" box, instead of pushing your body to its max?