FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - List of M&M promotions
View Single Post
Old Oct 10, 2011, 4:43 am
NewbieRunner
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by zap7
Last year the promo was retro active, so don't give up: If you can still sign up now, you should get all flights credited and receive all the bonusses, most important your FTL status for 30 segments, no matter which booking class.

Unfortunately I don't have the sign up link for this promo - it's not valid for status customers so I can't use it (this might be another reason: If you are already FTL/SEN/HON you don't qualify for this promo).
I can see the following when I logged into my M&M account as HON.

In the calendar year 2011 Miles & More will continue to offer you the opportunity of becoming a Frequent Traveller even more easily or of maintaining your Frequent Traveller status - with the Silver Promotion 2011.

How to achieve Frequent Traveller status:

Fly 30 times with our airline partners in 2011 and you will automatically receive Frequent Traveller status, which is valid for at least two years.
https://www.miles-and-more.com/onlin...en&cid=1000243

It sounds like no registration is needed if you are just going for FTL status and it can also be used to renew the status.