FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - List of M&M promotions
View Single Post
Old Oct 10, 2011, 4:05 am
zap7

Programs: TK elite+(*gold), Marriott Lifetime Platinum, HH Diamond, IHG Diamond, (Ex-Hyatt Diamond/Globalist)
Bonusheft should be retroactive

Originally Posted by oxymoron

I guess you are right, I would not have signed for this promotion
Last year the promo was retro active, so don't give up: If you can still sign up now, you should get all flights credited and receive all the bonusses, most important your FTL status for 30 segments, no matter which booking class.

Unfortunately I don't have the sign up link for this promo - it's not valid for status customers so I can't use it (this might be another reason: If you are already FTL/SEN/HON you don't qualify for this promo).

Another thing that could have gone wrong: Did you check your account if they credited all the flights? If you did not provide your miles and more number during check in or if you changed your booking agent/website/credit card and had your M&M number stored there, you might have to request the flights to get credited to your account (happened to me once: I had it stored somewhere so they got credited automatically, then I changed something two years later and was wondering while non of my flights got credited any more - they just didn't have my M&M number and I was not used to check it during online check in because it has always been linked automatically before... So I fixed that and since then, they always get credited automatically again. This year I forgot to change it when I wanted to credit the miles to another *A program so I have lost 8.000 status miles that are now on LH instead of TK...) So check if you got the flights linked to your account and if they credited the miles, otherwise the segments won't count for Bonusheft, too.

Good luck,
zap!