FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - IC The Palazzo Master Thread
View Single Post
Old Oct 3, 2011, 12:23 pm
baccarat_king

Location: Charlotte, NC, USA | CLT, formerly LHR & AMS (with just a bit of PSP)
Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond, BonVoy Titanium, (soon former) Caesars7*, (former) Wynn Black, HR "Icon"
Originally Posted by Sydfly
I'd like to know what they offer in the VIP lounge in terms of food/drinks throughout the day. If they have a decent spread I don't think I'll pay the $100+ again to upgrade to the Prestige floor. We stayed there last January and I don't think it's worth that much.
I don't stay at Palazzo/Venetian anymore (since last year); and I never paid for a Prestige upgrade (it was always comp'ed), but
The Lounge was open daily from 5AM to 11PM
- Breakfast served from 5AM to 11AM
- Afternoon presentation from noon to 4PM
- Evening drinks and hor d'oeuvres from 5PM to 9PM

I seem to recall that the evening hours included a selection of alcoholic cocktails including champagne.

I found the lounge very useful for cappuccinos in the AM hours. And, they did make a most excellent cappuccino. I like to take brekkie of cappuccino and fruit, so this worked perfectly for me. Since I didn't pay for the lounge, the 'value equation' wasn't really that much of an issue for me. My guess, is that if you didn't take advantage of the evening cocktail hours, it's probably not worth it.

Last edited by baccarat_king; Oct 3, 2011 at 12:30 pm