FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - *A Award Maximizing. (MSY-PEK)
View Single Post
Old Sep 25, 2011, 10:51 pm
c1ue1ess88

Programs: One Pass Silver, UA Premier
*A Award Maximizing. (MSY-PEK)

I wasn't really sure if this was the right forum to post this, but at this rather late hour couldn't think of a better one to post it in. I'm only focusing on the to PEK portion, and not the return.

I'm using CO miles to book a MSY-PEK F(O) flight on Dec. 21 from MSY to PEK. I have some leeway, as any departure date from Dec. 17 to 21 would work. Right now I'm on a saverpass MSY-CLT-MUC-PEK, all in O. Both long hauls are in LH F ^, which by no means am I complaining.

However, the idea of adding a stop in an Asian country such as Singapore or Thailand has piqued my interest. The only reason I'd want to do this is so I could try the first class product on TG or SG. I'm not really sure what the best possible options are right now, but I have exhausted most possibilities.

Ex MUC, there isn't much avail to SIN or BKK from 12/18 to 12/22. The same goes for FRA. I've tried to get my current flight on a 747, but alas had to settle for the A343 for both CLT-MUC and MUC-PEK.

Do you guys have any ideas as to how I could somehow add a stop in either BKK or SIN or really any other large asian city operated by a non-LH *A partner? The hard part is getting F avail all the way through from MSY-CLT-MUC-C4-PEK.

Any help is appreciated, as I know you guys have a lot more experience at this than I do. TIA.

c1ue1ess88

Mods: If this isn't the right forum please move it. I couldn't think of a more suitable forum, since CO is United, kind of. LOL

Last edited by c1ue1ess88; Sep 25, 2011 at 11:01 pm Reason: Not sure this was the right forum to post in.