FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui
View Single Post
Old Sep 17, 2011, 10:38 am
svenskaflicka

Programs: AA Plat, Fairmont Platinum, Hyatt Platinum
Originally Posted by randys1
hmmm, thanks

i kinda like those ghost shows on tv
Ya, we have been watching too many of those shows I think. I used to like the TAPS guys, but they get ridiculous with their de-bunking. They throw away perfectly good evidence for stupid reasons. They said the producers make them do things they wouldn't otherwise do for the audience.

We also like Ghost Adventures, but Zak drives me nuts with his shushing all the time. He really eggs the spirits on and has gotten into serious trouble more than once with them following him home. AAron's marriage went down the tubes because of some of the demons that followed him home. I think he said it was after their visits to Bobby Mackey's that really bad personal things started happening to him. Pavaglia Island in Italy was another one that they said demons followed them home. Poor Aaron. He always gets stuck in the basements of these places. I have to wonder though how much the producers throw in for good measure. I mean orbs, come on, it's dust or bugs!!

My husband wants to travel to some of these places to see these places. Know of any good airfare specials right now? Ha ha! That would be the day for me. I'm scared of my own shadow.

They have Hawaiian ghost tours. Maybe, I should open my own business doing these things around the Kea Lani and the Ritz. Ha ha!