FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - TSA agent threatens woman with defamation lawsuit.
Old Sep 6, 2011, 4:42 pm
4nsicdoc

Originally Posted by Ayn R Key
Since the TechDirt article is already linked, here are the two Advice Goddess articles.

Don't Give The TSA An Easy Time Of Violating Your Rights - this is the one where she makes the accusation.

Breaking News: The TSA Agent Who Visited My Vagina - her response to the lawsuit.
A minor technical point, but one that needs to be made, is that the slope-headed, slack-jawed mouth-breathing minion of Janet Incompitano has not filed a lawsuit. It was a demand letter. That is the normal first shot over the bow in what California law calls a "strategic lawsuit against public participation" or SLAPP suit, something that California has expressly prohibited by enacting anti-SLAPP legislation. So idiot TSO's idiot lawyer files such a suit, loses when Pistole throws her under the bus (no - wait - it would be a 747-800 with 100% screened cargo, wouldn't it?). Then under the Cal. law they get to pay all of our heroine's legal fees and expenses. That, given the lineup of volunteers like the Popehat Group ( http://www.popehat.com/2011/09/06/co...ug-theyll-sue/) and others, including myself, those fees and costs should be enough to bankrupt this sexual pervert, induce homelessness, hunger and poverty and, hopefully, result in one less pervert sucking our oxygen. I think Clerk Magee and her lawyer underestimate the abject hatred of her kind that exists. And not because of what Amy said, but because Magee is still alive.