I already mentioned this in the Flying Blue forum, but thought that it would be interesting for new (non KLM FB) AMEX subscriptions as well...
AMEX just updated their referral ("introduceer een vriend") bonus for their new cards.
When signing up for a dutch AMEX card after receiving a referral from another card holder you receive extra miles or/and waived card fees for the first year.
- AMEX Green offer: 4.000 MR points + 1st year card fees waived (€65,-)
(1.500 MR less, but no card fees!)
- AMEX Gold offer: 8.000 MR points + 1st year card fees waived (€125,-)
(thats 8.000 points extra and no card fees!)
- AMEX Platinum offer: 25.000 MR points
(thats 25.000 points extra!)
- FB AMEX Silver offer: 5.000 award miles + 1st year card fees waived (€75,-)
(thats 2.500 points extra!)
- FB AMEX Gold offer: 10.000 award miles + 1st year card fees waived (€140,-)
(thats 10.000 miles less, but no card fees during the first year)
- FB AMEX Platinum offer: 50.000 award miles
(thats 25.000 miles extra!!)
Please PM me if you want a referral.