FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ANNOUNCEMENT - A new revitalised Executive Club is coming
Old Sep 1, 2011, 9:25 am
BA Executive Club
Company Representative - British Airways

Hi all

Some more points of clarity in response to queries:

1) Bermuda will cost 40,000 Avios

2) You will earn the same on AA and indeed all partner metal as you do today - there are some improvements on what you will earn on Iberia such as 500 minimum miles (Avios) and 100% Avios on discount economy tickets (today you only earn these on JB routes (direct transatlantic flights between Spain and North America).

3) Partner rewards pricing gets simpler - the new pricing grid which we will publish at launch should be used for BA only flights, BA plus one partner or partner only flights. The current oneworld multicarrier redemption will also continue to be used for bookings containing more than one partner.

4) Reward Flight Saver - wholly domestic connections will be included in the Avios and flat cash price. So for example:

LHR-CDG = 4500 Avios and £13.50 cash
GLA-LHR-CDG = 4500 Avios and £13.50 cash

LHR-CDG-LHR = 9000 Avios and £27 cash (£34 in Club Europe)
GLA-LHR-CDG-LHR-GLA = 9000 Avios and £27 cash (£34 in Club Europe)

The same will apply for similar journeys on IB.

For slightly more complex journeys:

LHR-MAD-FCO-MAD-LHR = 30,000 Avios and £54 cash (£68 in Club Europe)

Please continue to post your questions and I will do my best to answer them all. Please bear in mind that my inbox is a lot busier than usual and publicly posted questions could also help others too!

Best regards

Nicci