FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Started off TSA at FLL's day the right way
Old Aug 26, 2011, 12:48 pm
Thegweni

Programs: Star Alliance - chairman, HH - Diamond, Marriott - Platinum, TSA - Dog Dung.
I have the joy of going through PHX security at least once a week and here they use the nudoscopes as PRIMARY screening so I always get a grope. I agree - make them earn it.

To start with, refuse to stand next to the radiation machine, where they tell you to stand, on the grounds that it is potentially unsafe. Make sure other PAX hear your concerns regarding the unpublished radiation risks of the machine. I usually get several other opt outs while I do this. Do everything calmly but in a voice that can be heard.

Then complain that you cannot see your baggage (which you cannot see if you stood next to the SCANNER -(derogatory term redacted by moderator) anyway.) Again it is amazing how uninitiated PAX suddenly start watching their belongings and making it more difficult for a TSO to steal.

Lastly, get the TSO who feels you up to change gloves and tell him what a waste of his time, your time and taxpayer money the whole fiasco is.

It is not just about making the TSOs earn their ill gotten pay but also to inform other passengers of the dangers and their rights.

Last edited by squeakr; Nov 15, 2011 at 10:08 am Reason: inappropriate