FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - E-Rewards and E-Miles [GS 2011 master thread]
Old Aug 26, 2011, 12:53 am
Alumino

Programs: HH Dia, WOH Dia, Bonvoy Gold, IHG Plt
Originally Posted by MJLouise
I've got 25.00 in e-rewards, but US Airways is not listed as a "partner". Am I SOL? Should I transfer them to e-miles to at least have that as a hit?
You are "kind of" SOL, for that $25 in E-Rewards currency at least.

If it were me, I would not transfer them to E-Miles, because E-Miles is quick and easy to earn points with. E-Rewards is harder... I wouldn't want to "waste" my E-Rewards currency by turning it into "easy points".

I would keep those $25 in E-Rewards and use them for a different loyalty program. Or perhaps keep them available to "help out" someone on FlyerTalk.

I would try to get another invite to E-Rewards -- this time one that includes US Airways -- by signing up for as many of the loyalty programs as I could (Hotels, Airlines, etc.)

One other thing: Try searching your old e-mails on all of your e-mail accounts -- search for "E-Rewards". You might find that you already have an invite somewhere in your archive of old messages. I had two when I searched. Didn't even know it.

Last edited by Alumino; Aug 26, 2011 at 12:54 am Reason: typo