FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New hertz cars finally!
View Single Post
Old Aug 24, 2011, 9:45 pm
babyboy754

Originally Posted by bdeitemeyer
Hey everyone,

I'm interested in reserving either a Mercedes E-Class sedan or a Mercedes GL450 from the Orlando International Airport this October (both are available for booking), but I can't seem to get any reliable answers from Hertz' customer service regarding the factory options on either of those cars at that particular location. Who can I contact that can actually answer this question for me? The people at the Orlando office don't seem to have a clue of whether either car has any optional packages, and consistently just forward me to their national customer service department that also doesn't know. I left a message for the manager at that location, but have so far not received a callback.

Basically, I just want to know if either car will come with the optional xenon headlights, a factory NAV system rather than Hertz' NeverLost system, and another other additional amenities that the base models for those vehicles wouldn't otherwise come with. From some of the above responses, it seems it's hit or miss with various locations on whether they come with additional factory packages or not.

Thanks for your help in advance.

premium package 1. Neverlost is standard.