FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Un-Official 2011 Grand Slam Tracking Spreadsheet (v1.0)
Old Aug 24, 2011, 11:53 am
silverhalide

Programs: AA-P, DL-Silver, Marriott-Plat, SPG-Plat, Hilton-Gold
Un-Official 2011 Grand Slam Tracking Spreadsheet (v1.0)

Below find a link to the un-official 2011 Grand Slam Tracking Spreadsheet. I distributed this last year and a lot of people found it helpful so I updated it and am posting it again for everyone to use. Please report any bugs or issues in this thread and I will do my best to correct them ASAP.

Grand Slam Tracking Spreadsheet v1.6

Grand Slam Tracking Spreadsheet v1.3+++ by Spiffster (big thank you to Spiffster for making some great updates)

Changelog:
8/24/11 - v1.0: Initial Release

8/24/11 - v1.1: Fixed calculation in G10:19 doesn't capture all of the cells F10:19, changed Radisson Gold Points Plus to Club Carlson (N.B.: DM terms are not consistent with this. Stated differently between "Convert hotel points to miles" section and "Here's how you can earn hits: Item 5" section).

8/29/11 - v1.2: Added Changelog tab, Added La Quinta Inns & Suites to Hotels, Added LQ RewardsŪ (La Quinta Inns & Suites) to Hotel Point Conversion, Renamed Radisson to Club Carlson, Removed ADT Security, Added RealEstate.com, Renamed ShareBuilder to ING Direct - ShareBuilder, Added "Important Restrictions" section, Added comments to "subscription partner" hits, Added misc. comments to single hit partners, and Performed general cleanup.

9/12/11 - v1.3: Added Twitter hit.

9/14/11 - v1.4: Added back the auto-populate function for hits, removed LQ Rewards.

9/15/11 - v1.5: CPM is now Cost Per Mile, Clarified bonus miles list.

9/18/11 - v1.6: Removed WORLDHOTELS comment that referenced Starwood, Fixed cells cells F31-F37 (hotel hits logic).

sH

Last edited by silverhalide; Oct 12, 2011 at 9:13 pm Reason: added Spiffster's link