FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - TLV Security
Thread: TLV Security
View Single Post
Old Aug 21, 2011, 1:43 pm
Yoshi212

Programs: AA Gold. UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt (Lifetime Diamond downgraded to Explorist)
I share his SN as my legal name, I'm a 6' tall white male with killer blue eyes:P,and let me tell you as my last name is German the Israelis have a good time with me. I used to live in Israel and of course they know this before they ask me any questions at Immigration. I find the security actually not that bad. Coming in is very easy and leaving as long as you don't have anything to hide you answer honestly and you're through in 4-6 questions. They have a way of disarming you with their manner and know what they're doing.
Now that I'm a "trusted traveler" for TSA, not the new program I had to get a DHS wavier" I no longer get the inquisition from TSA agents. I had a 95% secondary screening probability before. I'd take TLV security over TSA any day.

Originally Posted by JumboD
Sepharaddim exempt, of course... While I think what you say is right, chances are that if your FT handle is also your real first name, you will have an easier time with TLV security than a blonde-haired, blue-eyed Anglo European named Edward R. Johnson III.