FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - TLV Security
Thread: TLV Security
View Single Post
Old Aug 20, 2011, 8:36 pm
slidergirl

Programs: IHG Gold,SPG Gold, HH Gold, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, Delta Kettle, AMEX Plat, DL AMEX Plat
When I went to Tel Aviv with my husband on his business trip, his business partners told him that I should keep any receipts from tours, museums, etc. that I took while he was at work. Sure enough, when I was being questioned, I was asked about what I did while he was at work. When I answered, I was asked if I had any receipts from those places. Having those handy to present to the interviewer I believe made things easier. Questions were designed to go one level deeper than the previous answer. Example: what was your favorite place you visited? What made it your favorite? I answered I enjoyed the Carmel Market. For the second answer, I said it was all the beautiful produce on display, especially the strawberries, which smelled fantastically sweet. For my husband, he had a letter from the company he visited with the dates of his visit, the purpose, and the names of his contact. Even though the interviewer had no knowledge of the kind of software my hubby was working with, she asked just enough questions of his process and procedures to figure out what was going on. With both of us she was professional and smooth - didn't make us feel uneasy at all. I was pretty impressed how she conducted her interviews under two very different sets of situations.