FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 4 VS Upper Class Flights between Lagos and London (Dec 2010-Aug2011)
Old Aug 20, 2011, 2:02 am
ogepma

Programs: BA, LH, VS Silver, EK
Once that punishment was over, I took some cheese and biscuits which was nicely presented and tasted very good too.

IMG_4949 by ogepma, on Flickr

IMG_4950 by ogepma, on Flickr

IMG_4951 by ogepma, on Flickr

When I finished my meal, I went over to economy to see my friend again. There was a free pair of window and aisle seats and we took them for about 45 mins. I was surprised at how comfortable I found the seat. It had enough leg room and recline. Maybe I just found them comfortable because I knew I wasn't going to be there for too long If that was really my assigned seat I might have taught otherwise.

I got back to my seat and laid down. I found it quite hard to sleep and I ended up sleeping for only 30 minutes. It was soon time for breakfast and I opted for the full hot breakfast which was very nice.

IMG_4956 by ogepma, on Flickr
We ended up landing earlier than expected (strong tail winds I guess) as it was still dark in Lagos and also very humid also.

IMG_4961 by ogepma, on Flickr
Immigrations was swift and my suitcase came out on time. This is one great advantage of flying VS to Lagos. You aircraft arrives alone unlike in the evening when LH, EK, BA, AZ, AF, KL, DL, UA and a whole lot more arrive at the same time, the scene at the airport is really close to hell ( I am not exaggerating )