FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [ARCHIVE to 2015] DISCUSSION for Hilton Honors Hotels in or near London {GBR}
Old Aug 19, 2011, 3:29 pm
lucjos0224

Programs: Delta Diamond Medallion & Million Miler, Hyatt Globalist, HHonors Diamond, Hertz President's Club
London: Waldorf Hilton vs. Tower Bridge

I know there is a thread on all the Hilton properties in London, but its hard to get a focused response when comparing certain hotels as there are multiple conversations occurring at once.

My wife and I are going to London and Paris next May. She has never been to Europe before and I will be booking a 4-night award stay in London. After doing quite a bit of research, I narrowed it down to the Waldorf Hilton (great location, reviews are very good) and the Tower Bridge (location is decent, awesome reviews). I also considered the Hilton Park Lane, but the reviews are so-so.

What do people think would be the best choice between these two? They both have lounge access, fairly modern rooms. I do like the location of the Waldorf a bit better, but just want to get opinions from people who have actually been to the hotels.