FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Updating Your Delta Profile for New TSA Trusted Traveler Program
Old Aug 14, 2011, 10:05 pm
mileena

Originally Posted by alexb133
Unfortunately, it never ends unless you've been pardoned or had your conviction expunged. Depending on the severity of the offence you were convicted of, you may get it expunged.. Check with your jurisdiction to see what your options are..

Common "criminal" things that can be expunged - minor in possession (of alcohol), petty theft, etc. Small things.

If you have a felony (or a serious-misdemeanour), that's guaranteed to never come off your record. I know no jurisdictions that expunge such a conviction.
Thanks. I will check again, just to be sure. I don't mean to change the topic of the thread. I have 10 misdemeanor convictions in one state from the 1990's for writing bad checks and driving after license suspension. In another state I have a misdemeanor conviction for shoplifting, and 5 arrests for ID theft (for one incident), which were dropped.

Not that it matters, but I also have 4 active traffic arrest warrants for failure to pay fines in one state (they can be taken care of by simply mailing in the fines), and one active misdemeanor arrest warrant in another state for not showing up for my arraignment. I want to take care of those, but the arrest warrants are all the way across the country in other states, and I don't have the money to travel. Luckily, the warrants are not listed in the interstate NCIC and they don't want to extradite, so I won't get picked up, as long as I stay out of those two states.