FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Moving to GRR, any advice?
View Single Post
Old Aug 4, 2011, 6:48 am
GVSUflyer

Originally Posted by wizzy
After having been here for a while, I figured I'd post some updates:

- Terminal A just added a 3rd security line a few weeks ago, which was needed. Lines has gotten bad, taking up to 45 minutes at peak times
- Continental just moved from Terminal A over to Terminal B (B6), to be closer to United. Allegiant moved from B to A. Lines in the morning are about 15 minutes to get through security.
- Taxis are plentiful outside the main terminal (except in big snows!), and they always try to upsell you to the towncar. I also take a taxi to the airport, and Metro has gotten much better in the last year about being on time.
- They took out the Redbox dvd machine a few months back, and it looks like the ATM's over by Terminal B weren't there this morning, so not quite sure what's going on.
I wasn't aware Allegiant had moved to A, learn something new everyday. I've never sat in the security line for terminal A for more than 10 minutes, but I have seen those lines everyone speaks of first hand.

I do wish they would widen concourse A a bit, as if you're flying out first thing in the morning that concourse gets extremely packed with ppl catching the morning bank of Delta flights.