FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DING DING! What makes a GREAT Trip Report?
Old Aug 3, 2011, 2:42 pm
Mennix

Programs: FB Plat lifetimer,BA, US, LH
Originally Posted by SFflyer123
My trip reports are all on youtube now. All video. They are 100% commercial free. NO ads. NO pop-ups. NO commercials.

I think if someone has ads on their blogs, no big deal. If the blog site has lots of pop-ups, then
MY bog is 100 % commercial free. Even if I will take some google adds in the near future there will never be any popups or similar. I will try to manage getting my costs for the site back. If it works, fine. If it does not work, I will remove anything again. But as said. I provided a lot of trip reports, which I all linked here ( and did put the full text version here also ) but until now, I am 100 % free of any commercial. It is only that I prefer to write on my own site.

BTW it is the first time ever, that I got a negative comment on the way I publish my TR. No complaint from FT before and zero from A.net ( which generates 10 times more traffic ).

If anybody wants me to stop posting my trip reports here in the way I do it, tell it to me. But don't ask me for changing my way to work.