FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Audience Rewards trivia questions answers for Starwood Delta, and U.S. Air
Old Jul 20, 2011, 4:03 pm
pgary
Original Member

Audience Rewards trivia questions answers for Starwood Delta, and U.S. Air

You can earn miles or points for U.S. Air, Delta for answering trivia questions from Audience Rewards. [B]Two miles or points each - and occasionally 20, for five or so questions, which change irregularly.

You may participate in all of the programs, as the questions are different for each. Just use a different email address for each.

My new research assistant, Kelly Posey, intends to promptly provide me with the answers to all of the questions as soon as they are updated. I will post them on my website below on the Buying Stuff page in the Other Shopping Loyalty Programs > Performing Arts section. I will then post on my What's New page that I have done this. Simply subscribe to the service mentioned on that page that notifies you of any new post to that page (something all serious miles collectors should do anyway) to promptly have access to the answers.

I will be putting this notice on many different forums. I am unable to take the time to post the answers on all of those forums. But please feel free to use, or even copy and paste, the information on my website here.

U.S. Airways trivia questions.
Answers as of July 19, 2011
1. D.C.
2. Making Good
3. 2
4. Green
5. American Idiot
6. Chicago
Delta Airlines trivia questions
1. 182
2. Book of Mormon
3. Shiz
4. Born Yesterday and How to Succeed…
5. Richard Rogers
Starwood trivia questions
1. Les Mis original
2. Urinetown
3. Palace
4. Heather Headley
5. True
6. Women on the Verge (This is a 20 point question. Some are not seeing it. I don't know why.)

Some people are unable to see the 20 point or miles questions. I could see the Starwood one (but can't now), but not the Delta one, for example.

If you see a question not answered on my website, please let me know. If you don't know the answer, I will forward the question to my researcher.

One of my readers noticed that there is a pattern to the URL's for each question. Perhaps futzing with those URL's would get us direct access to the 20 mile/point question. Or perhaps those who see it can post its URL here to see if that works.

Last edited by pgary; Jul 21, 2011 at 6:11 pm