FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SYD to LHR on a Plane
View Single Post
Old Jan 16, 2004, 1:33 am
GoldFlyer

Programs: QFF WP :-0, AC, FlyBuys, Porter's Liquor Store, Mother's Helper
Well thank you Mr. Mad_atta, are you sure you too don't work for this airline, they appear to share the same funny name as you? My Mother once told me something about Manners, he must have found employ with you. This was shortly before he was asked to leave our service. Shame really as I did like him and wondered why Mother was so concerned when she caught him sleeping with a life size doll.

Welcome too to my newest reader igel, I'm sure I have something in my bathroom cabinet that sounds similar to your name. Kiwi Flyer, well pigs fly too I'm led to believe so keep trying pet.

I digress but I wanted to thank my puny readership for your encouragement. Never one to judge size over quality I treasure you all. I do appreciate your delightful words and look forward to the cards that I'm sure you have sent. I feel you are sharing this journey with me in spirit, knowing how difficult it is to recount some of the experiences on this trip. I will forge on - after a visit to the local cocktail bar to gather my faculties. Now for my Valium.

[This message has been edited by GoldFlyer (edited Jan 16, 2004).]