FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Atlantis Meal Deals (Paradise Island, Bahamas) - are they worth it?
Old Jul 10, 2011, 5:56 pm
FlyerGoldII

Programs: Aeroplan SE AND 1MM, HHonors Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Platinum , L'Accor Platinum
Atlantis Meal Deals (Paradise Island, Bahamas) - are they worth it?

There will be a party of 3 adults and one 15 year old teenager girl in our party, for a total of 6 nights. We would be staying that the Harborside at Atlantis units - where there are kitchens (note- I own several timeshares - so I can guess what Harborside offers, but I have not stayed at that timeshare before).

I am still thinking about the Atlantis dining plan - at least the $50 per person. Being buffets, we do not have to worry about how little or how much we eat. One question is how much do the buffets for breakfast and for dinner cost, if we were to go there without a dining plan?

I believe that both plans are open to people staying at Harborside at Atlantis - even though it would not be obvious when reading the statements below.

Welcome Back $50-$95 -- Daily Meal Plan: Choose from up to 16 Restaurants* By Travelzoo Staff updated 6/5/2011
Keep an Atlantis vacation stress-free by pre-paying for your meals. Choose from two daily meal plans that cover breakfast and dinner.

Plus, kids ages 11 and under eat free with the purchase of an adult plan.

Note: This Atlantis experience is only available for those who book a three-night minimum stay at one of the Atlantis properties. It is a "Customize Your Experience" option when booking online.

At $50 per adult, per day:

•Breakfast and dinner at Seagrapes and Marketplace buffet restaurants and Virgil's BBQ (opened in November)
•Available for guests of the "Beach Tower," "Coral Towers" and "Royal Towers" only

At $95 per adult, per day:

•This upgraded meal plan allows guests to choose from 16 restaurants
•Eat breakfast at Voyagers, Seagrapes, Murray's Deli, Plato's, Marketplace, Virgil's BBQ, Mosaic or The Pointe Restaurant & Bar
•Eat dinner at Seagrapes, Bahamian Club, Casa D'Angelo, Chop Stix, Marina Pizzeria, Bimini Road, Carmine's, Murray's Deli, Atlas Bar & Grill, Marketplace, Virgil's BBQ, Mesa Grill, Mosaic or The Pointe Restaurant & Bar
•Available for guests of the "Beach Tower," "Coral Towers," "Royal Towers," "The Reef Atlantis" and "The Cove Atlantis"
All dinners include one appetizer, entree dessert and nonalcoholic drinks. Both plans are available through Dec. 21.
Book by July 11.