FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - wholesaleflights.com?
View Single Post
Old Jun 13, 2011, 2:27 pm
BuyerBeware

Thumbs down Wholesaleflights made my travel arrangements a nightmare

I made my name BuyerBeware for this post because it is exactly what I would like to convey when it comes to this company. I had to post just because of my excruciating experience with this company and their so-called customer service. They were rude, deceiving, conniving, and had the nerve to flat out try to insult my intelligence. My initially intelligence was not apparent by me even starting to deal with this company, but after they bait and switched me by sending me itineraries for one flight with a major airline carrier, then changed my itinerary without my knowledge to some budget off the grid "CASH" only airline that was not even located in the US. Who ever heard of a CASH only airline? Not one that I would trust anyway. I was only made aware of the change after my credit card flagged one of their charges as FRAUD (how ironic) and issued me a new card. After I disputed the change they refused to amend the situation. They challenged me to get a lawyer stating that their Ticket release form was designed to have just enough information in it to ensure that no law action could be taken on them without extensive efforts and money. I was hung up on several times, their supervisor "well I'm not even going to go there for the integrity of the post" but I hope you get my drift. I had filed a claim with my credit card providing them with 15 pages of documentation showing their very apparent bait and switch operation and the charge was quickly expunged. Stay away from this company if you can, and save yourself the headache.