FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Fastest Route to Platinum
View Single Post
Old Jun 8, 2011, 2:19 pm
SnoopDaddy

diamond status

Originally Posted by nottooshabby
At Harrah's, Caesar's, and Bally's in A.C., as well as the Flamingo in Vegas they will count your odds bets in craps . . . I'm a $10/$15 passline bettor with at least 3X odds, in addition to two come bets with the same odds. I always ask the pit what I rated after I color up, and it has consistently been in the $150-$200 range.

As for another data point, a few weekends ago in A.C. I played blackjack for 6 hours and Bally's and Caesar's at a $100 minumum table, and craps for around 3 hours at the same properties using the betting scheme I noted above. This was good for around 2200 base credits.
thanks nottooshabby/baccarat king,

both of you gave some good info on how many base credits one can earn. i make trips to AC every so often, but i have very short durations of play so i never build many base credits. i may decide to try for DIAD soon, although i can't see myself sitting there for that long. we shall see.

what you guys are reporting looks like the upper end of my play, but when i'm playing well, i'll avg 150-200/hand on BJ. when it's going bad, i back it down to 25-50/hand. looks like i would need a full 8-9hr day of playing to get around 3000 base credits.