FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - (Fare Gone) LH: HEL-BOG/CCS/MDE mistake fares
Old May 10, 2011, 5:12 am
Mcneelson

So yesterday i sent an email to Lufthansa about my booking and i got an answer today.
I booked it via Lufthansas official website.

Hello

Im S. M. B and on 03.04.2011 i booked a ticket from Helsinki to Caracase and back via Frankfurt (Booking number xxxxxx).

I heard from a Finnish travelforum that the price of 0 euros + tax (total of 269,47euros) i paid was a mistake fare and Lufthansa is canceling the tickets.

Im about to book some flights from Caracas to other countrys in South America, but before i book them i want to be sure that if you going to cancel the ticket or not.

Can you please tell me if Lufthansa is going to cancel my ticket (Reservation code: xxxxx) or not. If you cancel my ticket please refund me the money i payed, because i am not going to pay the 200euros extra that have been demanded from meny Finnish travelers.

Best regards

S. M. B.

Dear Mr B.

Thank you for your email.

Regarding the concern, as it was a promotion and the real fare 0 EUR, you don''t need to be worried. Lufthansa will not cancel your ticket.

Thank you for your choosing Lufthansa.

Yours Sincerely,
Lufthansa Internet Service Center
Adrian Chitu