FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - US Airlines Promotion - Two tickets received in the mail?
Old May 6, 2011, 5:23 pm
FlyingElvis

Originally Posted by cewinget
Got mine in the mail today and this one has got to be one of the most pathetic yet:

No return address on envelope -- reputable companies are not ashamed

Letterhead is for a nevah-heard-o-ya company "US Airlines" -- oh please!

Offer is ridiculous -- $1400 in travel for no particular reason at all.

Statement that attempts have been made to contact me in the past and that this is the final (gasp! gasp!) attempt -- a bald-faced lie.

Sadly, in an era when individual and corporate integrity seem to be things of the past, the consuming public must endure this sort of rubbish.

Spank you very much to those who did this. May you receive the rewards that you so richly deserve. Proper decorum prohibits me from stating what those rewards might be.

I received exactly this mailing today, Googled "US Airlines ticket scam", found this thread and joined this site. The upside is, I found this site to talk about airline stuff.

If it seems too good to be true, it is - don't waste your time. The main reason I was curious opening this envelope was, although it was blank with no logo, it was hand addressed - or the scammers have a good printer that makes it look like hand addressed blue ink. The postmark says that it was sent from Phoenix, AZ on May 2nd.