FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - E-rewards [Master Thread]
View Single Post
Old Apr 30, 2011, 3:11 pm
Vitaforce

Programs: AA, WN
WSJ Question

Last April, I redeemed some e-Rewards dollars for a 26 week Wall Street Journal subscription. Then in November, when I wanted to start another subscription, I noticed that the WSJ wasn't available. Instead, I redeemed some airline miles for another 26 week subscription. How often does the WSJ become available for redemption in e-Rewards? I want to juggle using e-Rewards dollars and airline miles for my WSJ subscriptions.

For my last April-October subscription with e-Rewards, I called customer service and gave my email address to create an online account in order to manage my subscription from home (stop delivery, resume etc). I did not do this with my airline miles account. If I redeem again with e-Rewards, will the WSJ have my email address/online account from last year already saved and ready to go? If not, will it raise any red flags if I call and give them the same email info as last year? I ask because on e-Rewards, it mentions for new subscribers only, but then it also mentions only one redemption per 12 month period, so that's contradictory. How do you all coordinate WSJ redemptions and accounts from multiple sources?