FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 4/19 Discover America Promo Results Post
View Single Post
Old Apr 20, 2011, 8:25 am
Donna49

Programs: DL DM 2MM (NW+DL) FI Gold
Originally Posted by carraher
I tried to get the Cambria Suites deal exactly at 11am CDT. 150 available. When I hit buy, got message that it was in someone else's cart and try later in case they didnt follow through with purchase. Kept trying until message said "sold out".
I experienced the exact same thing. Frustrating, as the T&C of the sale limit you to two of each (Cambria, Choice, Choice Suites). I was able to get 2 Choice and 2 Choice Suites, and wanted to get 2 Cambria for a max points buy.

After being unable to buy Cambria, Choice was still available, but as I had 2 already, it would not work. As each package just provides points, and not restricted to a particular brand (such as Cambria), I wonder why they just don't put a limit on the total points purchased.

I also e-mailed with the purchase confirmation numbers and my "real" choice account number (had to drop the last digit for it to be accepted). It may take a while, but I'll post here when they show up in my account.

Wish I had seen this last year. I found it a good deal for me. Wish I could have purchased all 6 packages.